On a wing and a flair. Give a necklace a lovely lift with the addition of this sterling silver and 18K gold enhancer from Barbara Bixby. With airy elegance, the intricately designed dragonfly spreads its openwork wings to show off beaded and zigzag motifs adorned with glittering gemstones. From Barbara Bixby.
Blue Topaz or Citrine.
- Sterling silver, 18K yellow gold
- Total gemstone weights are approximate: Blue Topaz 1.20 carats; Citrine 0.55 carats; gemstone weight is not given for cabochons
- Openwork and oxidized dragonfly; round, white topaz; beaded and zigzag motifs
- Blue Topaz: oval, prong-set blue topaz with marquise-shaped amethyst cabochon; satin-finished 18K yellow gold flower and tail
- Citrine: faceted, pear-shaped, bar- and chevron-set citrine gemstones; satin-finished 18K yellow gold leaves
- Snap hinge bail with safety catch accommodates most chains
- Including bail, measures approximately 1-5/8"L x 1-1/2"W
Tune in to QVC for Barbara Bixby Jewelry Portfolio
Monday, August 20, 2018 from 5 – 7 p.m. ET
and Tuesday, August 21, 2018 from 1 – 2 a.m. ET