What mysteries await in this shimmering sterling silver and 18K yellow gold multi-gemstone ring from Barbara Bixby? At its gleaming center is a doublet of lemon quartz atop a swirling abalone shell back. Encircling the shimmering center is a wraparound snake design with rhodolites and the deep gleam of black sapphires in each snake head. Signature flowers and motifs complete this enigmatic beauty with captivating details. From Barbara Bixby.
For more details on this ring's fit, please refer to the Ring Size Guide above.
- Sterling silver, 18K yellow gold
- Total gemstone weight is approximately 0.95 carat
- Gemstone weight is not given for doublet
- Oval, prong-set doublet with a lemon quartz top and abalone shell back; 18K signature flowers on either side of doublet with bead-set white topaz in center; wraparound snake motif with prong-set round rhodolites and bead-set round black sapphires in each snake head; 18K leaves on side; scroll, bead, and open loop motifs; oxidized finish
- Sizes 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
- Measures approximately 1"L x 7/8"W