- 4 (4-oz) Egg Harbor crab cakes, cooked
- 3 Tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- 2–1/4 cups mayonnaise
- 3 Tbsp, plus more for optional garnish, fresh dill, chopped
- 1 cup Swiss cheese, grated
- 1 cup Gruyere cheese, grated
- Ground black pepper, to taste
- Lemon slices, for optional garnish
- Crostini, chips, or fresh pita bread, for serving
- Follow heating directions to cook the crab cakes and set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a bowl, mix the melted butter and crab cakes. Add the mayonnaise, dill, and both cheeses. Mix well and then season lightly with black pepper. Put the mixture into a baking dish and bake for about 15 minutes, or until the top is golden brown and bubbly. Garnish with lemon slices and extra dill if you desire. Serve with your favorite crostini, chips, or fresh pita bread.
Recipe provided by Egg Harbor.