Bacon-Wrapped Pork Tenderloin
- My love for bacon can't be tamed! Wrapping this tenderloin with bacon gives it a delicious twist.
Go to David's Recipe Item Page for the full list of items that David has used in his recipes.
- 1 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1-1/2 tsp fresh thyme, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1.5 lbs pork tenderloin, cleaned
- 8–12 bacon slices
- Mix together all of the ingredients, except the bacon and the
- Place the tenderloin in a large resealable bag or baking dish. Pour the prepared mixture over the pork, making sure it is completely coated. Refrigerate for 1–2 hours.
- Once ready, transfer the tenderloin to a clean cutting board. Starting at the thicker end, take 1 slice of bacon and wrap it around the pork in a spiral fashion, slightly overlapping the edges. With another bacon slice, overlap it where the first slice ended. Continue until the entire tenderloin is covered with bacon.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Heat a large skillet on medium and lightly brown the bacon-wrapped pork on all sides. Transfer it to a baking sheet or baking dish, then cook in the oven for 15–20 minutes until the internal temperature reaches 145–150°F in the center.
- Slice and serve.