Bacon Cheeseburger Pasta Salad
- I can't say no to bacon or burgers! Two of my food favorites come together in this easy-to-assemble recipe.
Go to David's Recipe Item Page for the full list of items that David has used in his recipes.
- 1-1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup, plus 2 Tbsp, ketchup
- 1/4 cup, plus 2 Tbsp, yellow mustard
- 1/2 cup, plus 2 Tbsp, dill pickle relish
- 2 tsp black pepper
- 1 lb penne pasta, cooked and cooled
- 1-1/4 lbs ground beef, cooked, drained, and cooled
- 3/4 lb bacon, cooked until crisp, drained, cooled, and diced
- 3/4 cup red onion, small dice
- 10 slices American cheese, medium dice
- 6 cups iceberg lettuce, large dice
- 3 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the mayonnaise, ketchup, mustard, relish, and pepper to make a dressing-like mixture. Add the penne, beef, bacon, red onion, American cheese, lettuce, and tomatoes into the same mixing bowl. Stir together until combined and coated with the dressing.