Bacon Cheeseburger Baked Ziti
- Invite over friends & family for a new & crowd-pleasing rendition of baked ziti.
Go to David's Recipe Item Page for the full list of items that David has used in his recipes.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 cup onion, medium dice
- 2 tsp garlic, minced
- 1 (1-lb) box ziti, cooked according to package directions and cooled
- .5 lb bacon, diced, cooked, and drained
- 2 (10.75-oz) cans cheddar cheese soup
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 2 Tbsp yellow mustard
- 4 cups cheddar cheese, shredded and divided
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 cup dill pickle relish, divided
- 8 slices American cheese
- 1 cup tomatoes, medium dice
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a medium skillet over medium-high heat, cook the ground beef with the onions and garlic, then drain the grease.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the ziti, bacon, ground beef, onion, and garlic mixture, cheddar cheese soup, heavy cream, ketchup, yellow mustard, 2 cups cheddar cheese, salt, pepper, and half the dill pickle relish.
- Place half the mixture into a 13" x 9" baking dish. Top with the American cheese slices. Add the rest of the ziti mixture and top that with the remaining cheddar cheese.
- Bake in oven for about 45 minutes or until browned and bubbly. Remove from the oven and sprinkle the tomatoes and remaining relish on top.