Alexa, what's the weather going to be like today?
What time is dinner on Thursday?
Can you order me a pizza?
Ask and you shall receive. The second-generation Amazon Echo personal assistant, complete with a new speaker and new look, caters to your needs by way of voice commands. Alexa, what else can the Echo do?
Well, it also lets you catch up on the news, tune into the radio, and get sports scores using a cloud-based voice service that keeps learning and adding new features all the time. Pop on a streaming service and enjoy immersive sound from the 360-degree omnidirectional speaker, or ask Alexa to set a timer so you don't accidentally burn the pie. You can even connect to select Wi-Fi-enabled devices--so you can make lighting changes using the sound of your voice without leaving the comfort of your couch. From Amazon.
- Includes second-generation Amazon Echo with AC adapter, USB cable, and quick-start guide
- 360-degree omnidirectional speaker
- 2.5" woofer
- 0.6" tweeter
- Far-field voice recognition with seven-microphone array
- Alexa voice assistant
- Dual-band Wi-Fi
- Bluetooth wireless technology
- Voice commands: shopping, alarms, timers, to-do lists, more
- Accessible traffic reports, sports scores, news reports
- Compatible with many Bluetooth devices, Smart Home devices, and streaming services
- Amazon Echo app compatible with iOS, Android, Fire OS, Web browser; hands-free voice control not available via OS X devices
- Measures approximately 5-7/8"H x 3-1/2"Diam
- UL listed adapter; 1-year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty