Light therapy works by emitting varying wavelengths of infrared light. The ReNEW handheld Light Therapy tool from 7LS by HoMedics should be placed directly on or near the skin's surface so the light can be absorbed by receptors in the skin, just as a lotion or cream is. The red light is intended for treatment of periorbital wrinkles, while the blue light is intended for treatment of mild to moderate inflammatory acne.
How do I use it: Make sure the unit is fully charged. Make sure the treatment head of choice is attached.
ReNEW Red Light/Blue Light Treatments: Thoroughly wash and dry face. Make sure the red or blue photon light is attached. Put on the eye protection. Press power on; blue LED is always on to start. A beep will sound. Lights default to the last selected working mode. Hold the lights approximately two inches from the face and move slowly from chin to forehead. For best results, use this treatment for three minutes per treatment area, two times per week for six weeks.
Do not use device without wearing eye protection goggles. Damage to your eyes may occur.
Before cleaning the unit, turn power off. Clean the LED surface with a dry cloth after each use.
From 7LS by HoMedics.
- Includes ReNEW Light Therapy tool, red LED light, blue LED light, eye protection goggles, charging cable, and storage bag
- Eight treatment time settings
- Pulse light mode
- Low battery indicator lights
- Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Measures approximately 2.9"L x 2"W x 7.75"H
- 1-year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty