Breeze through summer in this chic twin set from LOGO by Lori Goldstein(R). The asymmetric slub-knit top and tunic-length slub-knit tank create a casually sophisticated look you'll love all season--and into the next! It's a go-to pairing, perfect for lunch dates, nights out, or whenever you need to pull together a stylish outfit in seconds.
Layering is in, and this top and tank offer a light, layered look that's right on trend. Wear the two versatile pieces together or mix and match them with other pieces from your wardrobe to build an ensemble that's all your own. When cooler weather comes, layer on a vest or cardigan to make the transition in style. With this set, looking fashionable has never been so simple--or so comfy.
Choose your favorite from the wide range of color combinations or grab a few sets to mix and match. Don't miss your chance to pick up two great basics at such a fabulous price. From LOGO by Lori Goldstein.
Original item is A252242. This product may be a customer return, vendor sample, or on-air display and is not in its originally manufactured condition. It may not be new. In some instances, these items are repackaged by QVC.
- Top: slub knit, V-neckline, elbow-length sleeves, asymmetrical hem, back seaming detail
- Tank: slub knit, contrasting color, tunic length, scoop neckline, sleeveless, curved hem, attached to top with small thread that should be snipped to detach
- XXS(00-0), XS(2-4), S(6-8), M(10-12), L(14-16), XL(18-20), 1X(18W-20W), 2X(22W-24W), 3X(26W-28W)
- Top: semi-fitted; length measurements XXS 26-1/2", XS 26-3/4", S 27", M 27-3/8", L 27-7/8", XL 28-5/8", 1X 29", 2X 29", 3X 29"
- Tank: fitted; length measurements XXS 30-1/2", XS 30-3/4", S 31", M 31-3/8", L 31-7/8", XL 32-5/8", 1X 33", 2X 33", 3X 33"
- 95% rayon/5% spandex
- Machine wash, dry flat
Tune in to QVC for LOGO by Lori Goldstein(R)
Thursday, September 20, 2018 from 5 – 6 p.m. ET
and Saturday, September 22, 2018 from 5 – 6 a.m. ET
and Thursday, September 27, 2018 from 4 – 6 a.m., 5 – 6 p.m. ET
and Monday, October 1, 2018 from 4 – 6 a.m. ET