tarte Rainforest After Dark Eye & Cheek Palette w/ Brush
Inspired by the deep orchid hues of the rainforest at dusk, this palette has everything you need to create sultry, sophisticated looks that take you from day to play. Each pigmented, flattering shade is infused with colored clay. This palette includes six shadows with mixed mattes and lusters in liner, lid, crease, and highlight shades, along with an eye shadow brush for a complete eye wardrobe. There's also a champagne highlighter and universal matte bronzer in tarte's best-selling Park Ave Princess shade to highlight and contour on the go, and the full-size blush creates a soft, flawless finish no matter your skin tone.
How do I use it: Using the included eye shadow brush, apply each shadow alone or layer the shades together for a rich, smoldering stare. Use the step-by-step guide for ideas and inspiration to take you from day to night. Using your favorite cheek brush, gently buff bronzer onto your skin where the sun would naturally add color. For a soft, seamless contour, apply the matte bronzer underneath cheekbones, along the jawline and top of forehead and gently blend. Apply the highlighter onto the top of the cheekbones, along the brow bone and inner corner for a lit-from-within look. Fan the blush along the apples of the cheeks for a flawless finish.
- 0.035-oz Colored Clay Eye Shadow in Tan-gled Up In You, a tan shade
- 0.035-oz Colored Clay Eye Shadow in Bare to Explore, a pink beige shade
- 0.035-oz Colored Clay Eye Shadow in Up To No Gold, a golden shade
- 0.035-oz Colored Clay Eye Shadow in Plum Away With Me, a deep plum shade
- 0.035-oz Colored Clay Eye Shadow in Don't Turn A-Brown, a dark brown shade
- 0.035-oz Colored Clay Eye Shadow in Make a Mauve, a plum mauve shade
- 0.21-oz Colored Clay Blush in Unleashed, a nude rose shade
- 0.14-oz Colored Clay Highlighter in Champagne
- 0.14-oz Colored Clay Bronzer in Park Ave Princess, a medium bronze shade
- Eye shadow brush
- Step-by-step guide
- Brush imported