The opulence of yesteryear. Inspired by authentic artifacts recovered from the RMS Titanic, this ornate, highly polished sterling silver bracelet defines classic sophistication. The ornate design showcases oval, faceted prasiolite gemstones accented with round, white diamonds. Detailed openwork links with rhodium plating complete the design. From the Titanic Collection.
For more details on this bracelet's fit, please refer to Wrist Assist--the Bracelet Fit Guide above.
- Sterling silver
- Total prasiolite weight is approximately 5.20 carats
- Total diamond weight is approximately 1/5 carat; diamond weights are minimum weights
- Openwork design with prong-set, oval, faceted prasiolite gemstones with bead-set, round, white diamonds; detailed openwork links with rhodium plating; highly polished
- Collection is inspired by authentic artifacts recovered from the RMS Titanic
- Hidden box clasp with two safety catches
- Small size, traditional fit; measures approximately 6-1/2"L x 3/8"W
- Made in China
Note: All weights pertaining to diamond weights are minimum weights. Also, many gemstones are treated to enhance their beauty and many colored cultured pearls are color-enhanced. Click here
for important information on permanence and any special care requirements.