Everyday enchantment. A black rhodium-plated branch forms the base of these out-of the-ordinary hoops. Shiny sterling silver buds--one bead set with white diamonds--and a sterling silver flower with black pave diamonds and black rhodium-plated prongs bloom along each branch. From Dweck Diamonds.
- Sterling silver
- Total diamond weight is approximately 1/5 carat; diamond weights are minimum weights
- Black fortuna flower hoop earrings with black rhodium-plated and textured branch design and highly polished sterling buds; one bud accented with bead-set, round white diamonds; sterling silver flower with center of pave, round black diamonds with black rhodium-plated prongs
- Left and right design
- Natural diamonds, color treated
- Post and clutch, for pierced ears only
- Measures approximately 1-1/4"L x 1/4"W
- Made in China
Note: All weights pertaining to diamond weights are minimum weights. Also, many gemstones are treated to enhance their beauty and many colored cultured pearls are color-enhanced. Click here
for important information on permanence and any special care requirements.