J263498 - Diamonique Sterling 10.25 ct tw Pear Cut Flower Ring
Great price . mediocre ring
This ring is a great price for a silver ring, but I must say the diamoiniue stones are disappointing. They are not a bright as the other pieces that I have, almost looking too fake. However the ring is not overpowering in size and will grab attention.
Masterpiece! Buy it!
This ring is fabulous. The pear cut is spectacular. Never spins on the hand. Design unique, perfect in every way. I love it!!! I do like diamonique - I probably have over 100 pieces, but this is incredible. Get it while you can!!!
This is one BIG Beautiful Flower !
Even if I won a BILLION DOLLAR lottery, I could never give up Diamonique.
This ring is a biggie, for sure. The only way it would be mistaken for five 2 carat diamonds is if you socialized with the absolutely richest people in the world. I don't, so everyone will know it's fabulous, sparkling-like-stars, twinkling, gorgeous, incredibly affordable Diamonique. And that's just fine with me. This is one of those FUN rings.
1. It IS needy---in a good way---because it begs for attention.
2. It's not pretentious---it's playful.
3. It's definitely noticeable---but would never take itself seriously.
4. Perfect for going out with the girls, on a hot date, or for parties.
5. Can be "girlie-girl" or "super-chic".
6. Guaranteed to "break the ice" with a stranger as a conversation starter...and who knows where that could lead? Wedding Bells, maybe?
7. Suitable for work. Heck yes! If you have one of those friendly, relaxed, hip, laid-back working environments, it couldn't fit in better.
8. THE choice for sales staff in cosmetics and fashion because it's SO PRETTY---AND will tip you off in an instant:
....a. no comment---oh-oh...this could be a tough customer
....b. wide smiles and compliments---if not a great sale, at least a less stress-inducing customer
Love Diamonique. The only other things that get as many ew-w-w's and ah-h-h's are babies, puppies, and kitties. GO FOR THIS RING !
A fun piece
A fun ring for a "little bling" for an evening out!
I HAVEN'T DECIDED IF THIS RING IS TOO LARGE FOR ME. I'VE BEEN WEARING IT AND TRYING TO DECIDE IF I'M GOING TO KEEP IT. IT IS VERY PRETTY, BUT NOT BELIEVABLE. I LIKE MY JEWELRY TO LOOK REAL.
This ring if such a stunning example of the best that Diamonique has to offer!! I have pear drop earrings that match it perfectly. Now I need a necklace to complete the set!
This ring is more fun and sparkly than I expected:) I like the thin band and how the flower shape is somewhat flat--it's not uncomfortable or bulky. Truth be told, people would know that I am not wearing a million-dollar piece of jewelry, but it certainly has character and pizzazz nonetheless.
I can't wait to wear it to the summer weddings next month!
This ring is so fun and sparkly! I would definitely recomend it. Beautifully made and sits on the finger very nicely.