Ready, set, go! Whether you're gearing up for a 5K or just trying to get a little faster and fitter, keep track of every step you take with the Forerunner 110 GPS-enabled men's fitness watch. Its high-sensitivity GPS receiver--with HotFix prediction technology that quickly locks onto satellite signals for added reliability--accurately measures distance, time, pace, and calorie information to provide a detailed analysis of your workout.
Keep tabs of your heart rate as you exercise with the included heart rate monitor. And after you've finished working out, hop onto Garmin Connect to share and compare results with other users for an even better idea of your progress. From Garmin.
Access to and use of the Internet may require payment of a separate fee to an Internet Service Provider, DSL line, or more.
- Includes Forerunner 110 men's sports watch, heart rate monitor, AC charger, and manual
- 1"Diam display with 52x30 resolution
- High-sensitivity GPS receiver
- HotFix satellite prediction
- Digital distance, time, and pace measurement
- Heart rate monitor displays heart rate in beats per minute
- Heart rate-based calorie computation
- 1000-lap history
- Auto Lap
- Garmin Connect-compatible
- Garmin Training Center software-compatible
- ANT+ technology-compatible
- Water-resistant to IPX7 standards
- Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Measures approximately 1-3/4"W x 2-3/4"H x 5/8"D
- UL listed charger; 1-year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty
- Made in Taiwan