What makes the Aspire AS5250-E354G32Mnkk notebook the one for you? You need a computer that's speedy, reliable, and easy to use. This convenient notebook is ideal for your everyday needs because it's equipped with a 320GB hard drive, a 1.6GHz AMD Fusion E-350 dual-core processor, and 4GB DDR3 memory.
What does the display look like? A 15.6" diagonal CineCrystal LCD display with 1366x768 720p HD resolution is picture-perfect for viewing all your favorite photos and videos.
What's in the box? The Aspire AS5250-E354G32Mnkk notebook, six-cell lithium-ion battery, AC adapter, and Software Fundamentals Home Edition software with transfer cable.
Because this notebook is loaded with Windows 7, everyday computing is faster, simpler, and more reliable. Managing files is so much easier and speedier with enhancements like Jump Lists and improved taskbar previews. Plus, great new features like HomeGroup and Windows Media Center take you into the future of computing. From Acer.
Software Fundamentals Home Edition is packed with programs to make your life easier. Keep your new PC safe with a one-year subscription to McAfee AntiVirus Plus 2012, edit photos with Paint Shop Pro X4, share your history with Family Tree Heritage Platinum 8, and easily move all of your files to your new PC with PC Mover Professional, and more! From PC Treasures.
For more information about the version of Microsoft Office included with this computer, as well as other helpful terms and definitions, please refer to the Computer Glossary tab above.
Wireless capability and use of public wireless locations or hot spots may require a network connection, additional accessories, and a service connection fee.
Access to and use of the Internet may require payment of a separate fee to an Internet Service Provider, DSL line, or more.
Not all DVD-R/-RW and DVD+R/+RW discs are compatible with all DVD-R/-RW and DVD+R/+RW players. Contact the manufacturer for further information.
- Includes Aspire AS5250-E354G32Mnkk notebook, six-cell lithium-ion battery, AC adapter, and Software Fundamentals Home Edition software with transfer cable
- 1.6GHz AMD Fusion E-350 dual-core processor with 1MB cache
- AMD A50-M chipset
- 15.6" diagonal active-matrix TFT color CineCrystal LCD display with 1366x768 WXGA resolution, 16:9 aspect ratio
- 4GB DDR3 SDRAM
- 320GB 5400 RPM SATA hard drive
- DVD-RAM, DVD+/-R/RW writer optical drive
- 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi
- AMD Radeon HD 6310 graphics with shared memory
- Built-in speakers
- Built-in webcam and microphone
- Multi-gesture touchpad
- Fast ethernet
- SD, MMC memory card slot
- Three USB 2.0 ports
- VGA, RJ-45 ports
- Audio line-in/line-out jacks
- Kensington lock slot
- Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium, 64-bit
- Microsoft Office 2010 Starter
- Windows Live Essentials
- Bing Bar
- Measures approximately 15"W x 10"D x 1-1/4"H; weighs 5.73 lbs
- UL listed adapter; 1-year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty
- Made in China