Shooting star. Designed to be the tool of choice for serious and semi-professional photographers, the EOS 7D digital SLR represents a new class of camera. It boasts a full range of advanced features that enhances every facet of your photography, from beautiful stills to incredible HD video.
An 18 megapixel CMOS sensor combines with two DiGIC IV image processors to render can't-miss moments simply stunning--and so true to life. Snap shots at speeds of up to 8fps, and capture the subtle nuance of every scene. A state-of-the-art 19-point, all cross-type AF system ensures sharp focus in every situation.
And, the EOS 7D takes video recording to a whole new level, recording footage in Full HD resolution and offering an array of manual controls, including manual exposure during movie shooting. Plus, the camera is encased in a durable magnesium body that stands up to dust and inclement weather, meaning you can shoot without limits. From Canon.
- Includes EOS 7D body, battery, charger, A/V cable, USB cable, eye cup, neck strap
- 18 megapixels
- High-sensitivity/resolution, large single-plate CMOS sensor
- Canon EF lens mount
- Dust deletion
- 3" diagonal TFT color LCD monitor
- Intelligent eye-level pentaprism viewfinder, 100% field of view, wide viewing angle, high magnification, overlaid LCD display
- Live View still/video modes
- Dual DiGIC IV processors
- 3:2 aspect ratio
- RGB primary color filters
- 19-point, all cross-type AF system
- AF subject tracking, area selection modes
- iFCL metering, 63 zone dual-layer metering sensor with selectable modes
- ISO up to 6400/expandable to 12,800
- 8fps continuous shooting
- Retractable, auto pop-up flash
- Advanced movie mode; manual exposure control, selectable frame rates
- Dust-, weather-resistant magnesium body
- Up to 150,000 shutter cycles
- PictBridge-, DPOF-compatible
- CF I/II card slot
- USB 2.0, HDMI mini ports
- Video out
- Measures approximately 5-3/4" x 4-3/8" x 2-7/8"
- UL listed charger; 1-year LMW
- Made in Japan