What is it: A cult favorite of the nail industry, butter LONDON is fast becoming famous for its high-fashion, "three-free" nail lacquers.
Who is it for: Anyone looking for catwalk-inspired nail lacquer to complete the perfect outfit.
Why is it different: Use your color with confidence! butter LONDON nail lacquer is formulated without the use of harmful ingredients like formaldehyde, toluene, DBP, or parabens.
How do I use it: Start off by filing your nails in the desired shape. Buffing them also helps to smooth the nail base and makes it easier to apply polish. With a good amount of polish on the brush, swipe the center of nail, and then each side, making sure the entire nail is covered. Let dry. Repeat thin layers, allowing each to dry thoroughly, until you have even coverage.
From butter LONDON.
- 0.4-fl oz nail lacquer
- All Hail the Queen: a beige glitter shade
- Blagger: a cobalt red shade
- Come to Bed Red: a red shade
- Cuppa: a tan shade
- Dodgy Barnett: a silver glitter shade
- Fairy Lights: a pink metallic shade
- Fiver: a mint green shade
- Fruit Machine: a carnation pink shade
- Jasper: a pastel yellow shade
- Kerfuffle: a coral pink shade
- Macbeth: an orange coral shade
- Marrow: a dark purple shade
- Molly Coddled: a lavender purple shade
- Pink Ribbon: a light pink shade
- Rosie Lee: a pink glitter shade
- Scoundrel: a purple shade
- Shandy: an apricot shade
- Slapper: a teal shade
- Sprog: a periwinkle shade
- Tea with the Queen: a pink tan shade
- Teddy Girl: a bubblegum pink shade
- The Full Monty: a gold metallic shade
- Toff: a rose pink shade
- Trout Pout: a cantaloupe pink shade
- Yummy Mummy: a medium beige shade
- Cannot ship to AK, HI, PR, VI, Guam