What is it: philosophy's super-sized, fragrance-infused olive oil body scrub is designed to exfoliate while moisturizing skin, leaving it feeling smooth and silky soft. And this auto-delivery program lets you indulge to your heart's content, with a new shipment arriving approximately every four months for one year!
Who is it for: All skin types. Anyone who wants to experience fragrance the philosophy way or who wants silky-soft, beautifully scented skin.
Why is it different: Inspire your senses as you exfoliate your body with this perfumed olive oil body scrub. The first step in exfoliated, smooth, silky-soft skin, this formula features exfoliants--including diatomaceous earth and sea salt--to gently resurface and help soften rough, dry skin. Olive oil helps condition and moisturize skin, leaving it feeling smooth and silky soft.
How do I use it: Massage perfumed olive oil body scrub onto your entire body for at least one minute. Rinse thoroughly.
philosophy tip: Complete the philosophy fragrance experience by layering with your favorite philosophy lotion and fragrance or parfum.
- Each shipment includes 32-fl oz super-sized perfumed olive oil body scrub; shipments arrive approximately every four months for one year
- amazing grace: a best-selling fragrance with a clean floral scent, created to make you feel amazingly clean and beautifully feminine
- inner grace: a peaceful, calming, deep floral fragrance, created to make a woman feel renewed and balanced
- pure grace: an infinitely clean fragrance with a soap-and-water scent that makes it feel like you just stepped out of the shower
- baby grace: a delicate, soft scent, created to help you feel nurtured and comforted
- unconditional love: a soulful fragrance with a warm, black raspberry scent, created to make you feel surrounded by love and happiness
- falling in love: a sparkling berry scent, created to help you feel the spark of romance
- Each shipment will be billed separately at the above price, plus shipping and handling and any applicable taxes, for as long as you remain in the plan; no obligation to continue the plan; cancel anytime
Tune in to QVC for philosophy - beauty
Sunday, March 5, 2017 from 1 – 3 a.m. ET