What is it: Begin every day with grace with philosophy's shower gel and fragrance four-piece home and away set. And, as part of this Auto-Delivery plan, a new shipment arrives approximately every 90 days for two years.
Who is it for: Anyone who loves clean, floral scents; anyone looking for a complete scent-layering experience; and anyone looking for soft, beautifully scented skin and hair.
Why is it different: With this home and away collection, you will never be without your favorites. Want to spread the joy? Gift the small or large duo.
amazing grace is a best-selling fragrance with a clean, floral scent, designed to help you feel amazingly clean and beautifully feminine.
living grace is an ethereal, clean fragrance that inspires you to live in the present moment, designed to make you feel vibrant, alive, and beloved.
pure grace is an infinitely clean fragrance with a soap-and-water scent, designed to make you feel like you just stepped out of the shower.
How do I use it: Apply shampoo, bath, and shower gel to wet body or scalp. Lather, rinse, and repeat. Drizzle a generous amount under running water to enjoy a luxurious, scented bath. Spray eau de toilette fragrance onto a clean, dry body. Avoid direct eye contact.
- Each shipment includes 16-fl oz shampoo, bath, and shower gel; 2-fl oz edt spray fragrance; 8-fl oz shampoo, bath, and shower gel; and 0.5-fl oz edt spray fragrance; shipments arrive approximately every 90 days for two years
- amazing grace: a best-selling fragrance with a clean, floral scent
- living grace: an ethereal, clean fragrance that inspires you to live in the present moment
- pure grace: an infinitely clean fragrance with a soap-and-water scent
- Cannot ship to AK, HI, PR, VI, Guam
- Each shipment will be billed separately at the above price, plus shipping and handling and any applicable taxes, for as long as you remain in the plan; no obligation to continue the plan; cancel anytime
Tune in to QVC for philosophy - beauty
Saturday, December 3, 2016 from Midnight – 2 a.m., 3 – 4 a.m., 6 – 7 a.m., 2 – 4 p.m., 7 – 8 p.m. ET
and Tuesday, December 6, 2016 from 6 – 7 a.m. ET
and Friday, December 9, 2016 from 4 – 6 a.m. ET
and Sunday, December 11, 2016 from 6 – 7 p.m. ET
and Thursday, December 15, 2016 from 1 – 3 a.m. ET
and Friday, December 16, 2016 from 6 – 7 p.m. ET