SquareTrade Service Plans
Learn more about how a SquareTrade service plan works and what it covers
What Does a SquareTrade Plan Cover?
Common Failures from Normal Use
From broken buttons & screen malfunctions to failed speakers & hard drives, SquareTrade covers you beyond the manufacturer's warranty or if the manufacturer denies coverage for common failures.
Drops & Spills Protection for Portable Devices
Drop it? Spill on it? Run over it? No worries! For most portable electronic devices, SquareTrade covers accidents caused by you and people you know.
Why Choose Square Trade?
5-Day Service Guarantee
SquareTrade will repair or replace your item in five business days or less after receiving it or you can request a refund for your plan.
100% Parts & Labor, No Deductibles
SquareTrade has you covered—you pay nothing.
In-Home Service for Large TVs & Desktops
If your large TV or desktop needs service, SquareTrade will send a repair provider over to your house to fix it.
SquareTrade offers coverage no matter where your travels take you. If you need a repair while abroad, send SquareTrade a valid repair receipt for your item & they'll quickly reimburse you.
24/7 Customer Support
SquareTrade is always available whenever you need them.
Free Express Shipping
SquareTrade gives you a pre-paid express shipping label & packing material to mail your item. After SquareTrade fixes your device, they'll send it back to you for free.
How Do I Purchase SquareTrade?
- Find the item you want to buy on QVC.com & go directly to that product's individual page on our site.
- Choose the Service Contract option you want in the "Protect Your Investment" box, or in the "Customers Who Viewed This Also Viewed" section.
- Click on "Add Service Contract to Cart" & checkout your order per usual.
How Does a SquareTrade Plan Work?
- File a claim online at SquareTrade.com/claim anytime, 24/7.
- Have your receipt and covered item with you.
- Many claims are approved instantly. In other cases, a specialist will guide you through next steps.
- For small items, SquareTrade will provide a pre-paid express shipping label to send your item in for repair. For larger items, SquareTrade will send a technician to your home.
- If we can't repair it, we'll send you a replacement or reimburse you for one.
We've all had that oh-my-gosh tech moment when dropping a laptop or camera, finding out the hard drive failed on a desktop, or experiencing a fuzzy TV screen. Panic sets in, right? With a SquareTrade protection plan, you can help alleviate some of that worry and protect your devices from certain kinds of drops, spills, and other accidents.
Choose from an extended service plan available and see how you can receive coverage for issues that occur after the manufacturer's warranty or if the manufacturer denies coverage for common failures. Plus, you can purchase a SquareTrade protection plan that covers accidents caused by you and people you know.
Each service plan will repair or replace the covered electronics within five days of receiving it. There's also in-home service when repair work is needed for larger items, making it simple for you to get back up and running. If you're headed abroad with tech in tow, you can be assured that there's worldwide coverage with a SquareTrade service contract—just send a valid repair receipt and SquareTrade will reimburse you.
More features make up the SquareTrade protection plans that are offered for purchase through QVC. Check out the in-depth details of each option to be sure you have the coverage you want and need to rest easy.