What is it: This duo works together to fight imperfections. The SPF 20 concealer performs miracles for your face, covering dark circles, blemishes, redness, and other skin woes. Pair it with the maximum coverage concealer brush for full, concentrated coverage and easy application.
Who is it for: For all skin types and complexions.
Why is it different: The creamy, multi-tasking concealer provides opaque coverage for dark circles, brown and red spots, blemishes, broken capillaries, scars, and hyperpigmentation, all while giving the look of bare skin. The added benefit of SPF 20 give you extra protection in these sensitive areas.
The silky-smooth texture of the maximum coverage concealer brush allows full, concentrated coverage. It holds more concealing bareMinerals(R) for quick cover-ups.
How do I use it: Swirl, tap, and buff concealer with the concealer brush. Apply directly onto brown and red spots, blemishes, broken capillaries, scars, and other areas of skin imperfections. Use a patting technique to cover imperfections before or after applying your foundation.
From Bare Escentuals(R).
- 0.07 oz multitasking concealer
- Maximum coverage concealer brush
- Bisque: a cool beige, for lighter complexions
- Summer Bisque: a golden cream, for light to medium complexions
- Honey Bisque: an amber wheat, for tan complexions
- Dark Bisque: a warm almond, for deeper tan complexions
- Deep Bisque: a warm chestnut, for the deepest dark complexions