XTERRA TR6.4 Folding Treadmill
As always, please consult your personal physician before beginning any diet or exercise program.
Take a realistic approach: If you work consistently and follow the program, you maximize your results.
You will be contacted by phone within seven business days to set up a doorway delivery appointment. Delivery date will be based on customer and carrier availability during normal business hours; customer must be at home. When it's delivered, your product will be placed at the doorway or first entry of your home. In a building with a shared entrance, the carrier will not deliver the product to the individual unit. Assembly not included with delivery.
- 2.75 CHP motor
- Six pre-set programs, manual program, and two user programs
- 6-1/2" blue blacklit LCD display shows speed, incline, time, distance, calories, and pulse
- Audio jack, speakers for MP3 player
- Speed/incline remote controls on handlebars/console
- Hand-grip pulse sensors
- Built-in reading rack, accessories holder, and cooling fan
- Cushioned deck technology for maximum impact absorption
- 20" x 58" running surface
- Two-ply Duraweave heavy-duty treadmill belt
- Lift Assist folding deck
- Integrated four-wheel carriage for mobility
- Speed range: 0 to 12 mph; Incline range: 0 to 12%
- 1-3/4" rollers for durability and smooth tread belt
- Heavy-gauge, welded steel frame
- Assembly required
- Assembled, measures 75-1/5"L x 35"W x 54-1/10"H; weighs 218 lbs; supports up to 325 lbs
- UL listed; Lifetime frame/motor Limited Manufacturer's Warranty, 3-year deck Limited Manufacturer's Warranty, 1-year parts/labor Limited Manufacturer's Warranty