Built to shred. XTERRA presents the TR6.4 Folding Treadmill, designed with ease-of-use and durability in mind. A large LCD display, speed and incline controls, plus a fully-equipped console with built-in speakers, reading rack, and cooling fan allow you to get the most out of your workout tracking your progress. From XTERRA.
As always, please consult your personal physician before beginning any diet or exercise program.
Take a realistic approach: If you work consistently and follow the program, you maximize your results.
You will be contacted by phone within seven business days to set up a doorway delivery appointment. Delivery date will be based on customer and carrier availability during normal business hours; customer must be at home. When it's delivered, your product will be placed at the doorway or first entry of your home. In a building with a shared entrance, the carrier will not deliver the product to the individual unit. Assembly not included with delivery.
- 2.75 CHP motor
- Six pre-set programs, manual program, and two user programs
- 6-1/2" blue blacklit LCD display shows speed, incline, time, distance, calories, and pulse
- Audio jack, speakers for MP3 player
- Speed/incline remote controls on handlebars/console
- Hand-grip pulse sensors
- Built-in reading rack, accessories holder, and cooling fan
- Cushioned deck technology for maximum impact absorption
- 20" x 58" running surface
- Two-ply Duraweave heavy-duty treadmill belt
- Lift Assist folding deck
- Integrated four-wheel carriage for mobility
- Speed range: 0 to 12 mph; Incline range: 0 to 12%
- 1-3/4" rollers for durability and smooth tread belt
- Heavy-gauge, welded steel frame
- Assembly required
- Assembled, measures 75-1/5"L x 35"W x 54-1/10"H; weighs 218 lbs; supports up to 325 lbs
- UL listed; Lifetime frame/motor Limited Manufacturer's Warranty, 3-year deck Limited Manufacturer's Warranty, 1-year parts/labor Limited Manufacturer's Warranty