Stay motivated with the XTERRA TR6.65 treadmill's extra-large LCD display, preset programs, and fully equipped console featuring built-in speakers and reading rack. A 3.0 CHP commercial-grade motor keeps the tread belt going strong workout after workout, while the folding design with Lift Assist makes the machine easy to integrate in virtually any room of your home. From XTERRA.
As always, please consult your personal physician before beginning any diet or exercise program.
Take a realistic approach: If you work consistently and follow the program, you maximize your results.
You will be contacted by phone within seven business days to set up a doorway delivery appointment. Delivery date will be based on customer and carrier availability during normal business hours; customer must be at home. When it's delivered, your product will be placed at the doorway or first entry of your home. In a building with a shared entrance, the carrier will not deliver the product to the individual unit. Assembly not included with delivery.
- Includes TR6.65 treadmill and heart rate chest strap
- 3.0 CHP commercial-grade motor
- Seven pre-set programs, manual program, two user programs, and two heart-rate controlled programs
- 7-1/2" blue backlit LCD display shows speed, incline, time, distance, calories, and pulse
- Audio jack, speakers for MP3 player
- Speed/incline remote controls on handlebars/console
- Hand-grip pulse sensors
- Built-in reading rack, accessories holder
- Cooling fan
- Cushioned deck technology
- 20" x 60" running surface
- Two-ply Duraweave heavy-duty treadmill belt
- Lift Assist folding deck
- Integrated four-wheel carriage for mobility
- Speed range: 0 to 12 mph
- Incline range: 0 to 15%
- 2-3/8" commercial rollers for durability and smooth tread belt
- Heavy-gauge steel frame
- Aluminum side extrusions
- Assembly required
- Assembled, measures 86-1/4"L x 37-1/4"W x 16-3/4"H; weighs 260 lbs; supports up to 350 lbs
- UL listed; Lifetime frame/motor Limited Manufacturer's Warranty; 5-year deck LMW; 2-year parts LMW; 1-year labor LMW