Low impact, big results. Pedal the XTERRA FS3.0 dual-action elliptical forward or in reverse to engage multiple muscle groups and experience an effective, comfortable cardio workout right at home. The machine's heavy-duty flywheel system offers premium, fluid motion that ensures you'll never miss the gym, while 20 levels of resistance and 14 programs challenge you to achieve new levels of fitness. And you can do it all while listening to your favorite music via the built-in audio jack and console speakers. From XTERRA.
As always, please consult your personal physician before beginning any diet or exercise program.
Take a realistic approach: If you work consistently and follow the program, you maximize your results.
- Low-impact total body workout features synchronized upper and lower body movements
- Built-in heart rate receiver works with chest strap (not included)
- Audio jack for MP3 player; speakers
- 15 programs: 12 preset, one user-defined, one heart rate, and one manual
- 20 resistance levels
- 5-1/2" blue backlit LCD display
- Ergonomic 16" stride length with forward or reverse motion
- Oversized pedals
- Friction-free magnetic resistance system
- 22-lb heavy-duty flywheel
- Handgrip pulse sensors on fixed handlebars
- Cushioned handlebar pads
- Front transport wheels
- Rear spin-out levelers
- Sealed premium bushings in all pivot points
- Heavy-duty steel frame construction with metallic black powder-coated, rustproof finish
- Assembled, measures approximately 54"L x 24"W x 65-1/4"H; weighs 104 lbs; supports up to 300 lbs
- UL listed; 1-year parts Limited Manufacturer's Warranty, 5-year frame Limited Manufacturer's Warranty