World War II-era Mercury dimes from all three US Mints come together in this historical collection. It spans five years, from 1941 through 1945. And, it's interesting to note that the dimes from the Denver and San Francisco Mints bear marks while those from the Philadelphia Mint do not. From UPM Global, LLC.
- Includes 15 silver Mercury dimes, one from each of the three mints and from each of the five years of WWII 1941, 1942, 1943, 1944, and 1945
- Minted of 90% silver/10% copper
- Each coin has the same design with the exception of the year and mint mark
- Polymer display case; Manufacturer's Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures 5-3/8" x 4-3/8" x 5/16"