Give the word workout a new definition with the Wirk Ride Cycling Workstation. Keep your heart rate up while typing on your laptop, paging through paperwork, or streaming movies via your tablet. Track your progress on the workstation's monitor. If you're wanting to get on your feet, just push the desktop away from the seat and spend some time working while you stand. From Wirk Ride.
As always, please consult your personal physician before beginning any diet or exercise program.
Take a realistic approach: If you work consistently and follow the program, you maximize your results.
- Stationary bike with desktop attachment
- Tracks time, speed, distance, calories burned; offers a scan function
- Desktop pushes away from seat for standing use
- Adjustable belt for increasing tension on bike
- Textured pedals
- Backrest and padded seat
- Molded, foam hand-grips
- Tablet holder
- Cup holder
- Steel frame
- Some assembly required
- Approximate measurements: Work surface 17-1/4"W x 10"D; Unit 7-1/4" x 22" x 40" to 44-1/2"H; 300 lb weight capacity
- 1-year frame Limited Manufacturer's Warranty; 90-day parts Limited Manufacturer's Warranty