White Bean Dip with Garlic & Sun-Dried Tomatoes
- 1 (15-oz) can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 tsp onion powder
- Pinch cayenne pepper
- 1 (3 - 4-oz) jar sun-dried tomatoes, packed in olive oil, drained and patted dry
- 1/2 tsp rosemary, chopped
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tsp chives, chopped (optional garnish)
- Toasted pita chips
Note: This dip can be refrigerated up to two days.
- Put the beans, lemon juice, olive oil, garlic, onion powder, cayenne, sun-dried tomatoes, rosemary, salt, and black pepper in a food processor. Pulse until the mixture is smooth.
- Put the dip in a serving bowl. Before serving, garnish with the chives, if desired, and serve with a basket of toasted pita chips.