- By freezing the watermelon cubes, you're eliminating the need for ice. The watermelon will become an icy slush after blending, giving you that frozen margarita texture and a great flavor.
This recipe is prepared with the Vitamix 48-oz 16-in-1 Variable Speed Blending System (K42356).
- 4 cups cubed watermelon
- 6 oz watermelon pucker
- 4 oz pink lemonade frozen concentrate
- 1 lime, cut in wedges
- Decorator sugar crystals
- Place the cubed watermelon in a single layer on a cookie sheet and freeze.
- Prepare margarita glasses by running a lime wedge over each rim. Pour the decorator sugar on a plate and dip the rim of each glass into the sugar.
- Add the frozen cubed watermelon, watermelon pucker, and lemonade concentrate to a blender and pulse until well blended. Pour into prepared glasses and enjoy.