What is it: The WEN seasonal line is expanding to include Summer Coconut Lime Verbena. Get a taste of the season with your choice of Summer Coconut Lime Verbena, Summer Mango Coconut, Summer Honey Peach, or Tropical.
Who is it for: Anyone looking to simplify their hair-care routine. With one product, you replace your shampoo, conditioner, deep conditioner, leave-in, and detangler. All three formulas are designed to work with all hair types and textures.
Why is it different: Chaz designed these Cleansing Conditioners from the ground up. These universal formulas are the perfect cleansers for all hair types and textures.
How do I use it: Apply the Cleansing Conditioner to the scalp and hair per the label directions, adding a splash of water to evenly distribute. Massage thoroughly into hair and leave on for the remainder of your shower. Rinse thoroughly and completely. Apply one-half to one pump depending on hair length and texture as a leave-in conditioner to soaking wet hair. For best results, it is suggested that you cleanse, rinse, and repeat, using half the pumps for the first cleanse and the remaining half for the second cleanse.
From WEN by Chaz Dean.
- Includes 32-fl oz Cleansing Conditioner
- Summer Coconut Lime Verbena: a cool, crisp refreshing scent with highlights of coconut and verbena to sweeten the tangy lime
- Summer Honey Peach: a rich fragrance with warm and indulgent honey that tempers fresh juicy peach
- Summer Mango Coconut: fresh coconut and sweet mango scents reminiscent of warm tropical beaches and sun-drenched sands
- Tropical: ripe melon with a hint of grapefruit and coconut leave you feeling like you're on a beach with your toes in the sand
Tune in to QVC for WEN by Chaz Dean - Hair & Body Care
Tuesday, June 26, 2018 from 1 – 2 p.m. ET
and Friday, June 29, 2018 from 1 – 2 a.m. ET
and Saturday, June 30, 2018 from 5 – 7 p.m. ET