WEN by Chaz Dean Set of 8 Cleansing Conditioner Travel Packette
Who is it for: The WEN by Chaz Dean Cleansing Conditioner is designed for all ages, hair types, and ethnicities.
Why is it different: The WEN by Chaz Dean product line will effectively cleanse, condition, and hydrate your hair without stripping or robbing your hair of its natural nutrients and oils. WEN does not lather and does not contain sodium lauryl sulfate. WEN Cleansing Conditioners are created with herbs and infused with natural ingredients, adding moisture and sheen to your hair.
How do I use it: Rinse hair thoroughly, apply half of the WEN Cleansing Conditioner to your palms, and rub together. Apply evenly from your roots to your ends, making sure your hair is completely saturated with Cleansing Conditioner. Add an extra splash of water and thoroughly massage into your scalp and hair for several minutes. Comb through with a wide-tooth comb before rinsing thoroughly and completely.
Repeat the cleansing process, using the other half of the packet to ensure a thorough cleanse. Save a dime-sized amount to be used as leave-in conditioner.
Prior to rinsing, clip up and leave the Cleansing Conditioner in your hair for at least three to five minutes. The longer you leave it on, the better the results. Rinse thoroughly and completely.
After you have finished rinsing, while your hair is still soaking wet, apply a dime-sized amount of the Cleansing Conditioner to the mid-shaft and ends of your hair as a leave-in conditioner. Style as desired.
From WEN by Chaz Dean.
- Includes eight 2-oz Cleansing Conditioner packets
- Sweet Almond Mint: universal for all hair types
- Fig: created for dry, damaged hair
- Tea Tree: created for thick, coarse, problem hair
- Pomegranate: universal for all hair types; soy-based
- Lavender: created for fine, thin hair; adds volume
- Cucumber Aloe: created for those with an oily scalp and dry hair; most astringent
- Variety: includes one packet each of Fig, Tea Tree, Cucumber Aloe, and Lavender; and two packets each of Pomegranate and Sweet Almond Mint