What is it: The WEN Spring Seasonal line is expanding to include their newest formula, Spring Honey Lilac. Get a taste of the season with a choice of Spring Honey Lilac, Spring Orange Blossom, or Spring Gardenia Green Tea Cleansing Conditioner.
Who is it for: Perfect for anyone looking to simplify their hair-care routine and have beautiful, healthier-looking hair. With one product, you replace your shampoo, conditioner, deep conditioner, leave-in, and detangler.
Why is it different: Chaz Dean designed this Cleansing Conditioner from the ground up. His universal formula is the perfect cleanser for all hair types and textures.
How do I use it: Apply the Cleansing Conditioner to the scalp and hair per the label directions, adding a splash of water to evenly distribute. Massage thoroughly into hair and leave on for the
remainder of your shower. Rinse thoroughly and completely. Apply 1/2 to 1 pump depending on hair length and texture as a leave-in conditioner to soaking wet hair. For best results, Chaz suggests you cleanse, rinse, and repeat, using half the pumps for the first cleanse, and the remaining half for the second cleanse.
From WEN by Chaz Dean.
- Includes 32-oz Cleansing Conditioner
- Spring Honey Lilac: notes of honey and garden fresh lilac and rose; a light and fresh, green fragrance
- Spring Orange Blossom: a crisp, bright citrus aroma tempered with the light floral notes of orange blossom
- Spring Gardenia Green Tea: notes of fresh-cut gardenia tempered with fresh green tea; a very bright, fresh scent
- Spring Cherry Blossom: notes of fresh wild cherry blended with hyacinth and sandalwood; a delicately sophisticated fragrance
Tune in to QVC for WEN by Chaz Dean - Hair & Body Care
Tuesday, May 29, 2018 from 2 – 3 a.m., 1 – 2 p.m. ET
and Friday, June 1, 2018 from 1 – 2 a.m., 9 – 10 a.m. ET
and Saturday, June 2, 2018 from 8 – 10 p.m. ET
and Friday, June 8, 2018 from 1 – 2 a.m. ET