What is it: The WEN Spring Seasonal line is expanding to include their newest formula, Spring Honey Lilac. Get a taste of the season with a choice of Spring Honey Lilac, Spring Orange Blossom, or Spring Gardenia Green Tea Cleansing Conditioner. With this Auto-Delivery plan, you'll get to revel in your favorite formula all season long. Your first shipment of Cleansing Conditioner arrives promptly, with another following in approximately four months, for a total of two shipments.
Who is it for: This Cleansing Conditioner is perfect for anyone looking to simplify their hair-care routine and have beautiful, healthier-looking hair. With one product, you replace your shampoo, conditioner, deep conditioner, leave-in, and detangler.
Why is it different: Chaz Dean designed this Cleansing Conditioner from the ground up. His universal formula is the perfect cleanser for all hair types and textures.
How do I use it: Apply the Cleansing Conditioner to the scalp and hair per the label directions, adding a splash of water to evenly distribute. Massage thoroughly into hair and leave on for the
remainder of your shower. Rinse thoroughly and completely. Apply 1/2 to 1 pump depending on hair length and texture as a leave-in conditioner to soaking wet hair. For best results, Chaz suggests you cleanse, rinse, and repeat, using half the pumps for the first cleanse, and the remaining half for the second cleanse.
From WEN by Chaz Dean.
- Each shipment includes 32-oz Cleansing Conditioner; future shipment arrives in approximately four months, for a total of two shipments
- Spring Honey Lilac: notes of honey and garden fresh lilac and rose; a light and fresh, green fragrance
- Spring Orange Blossom: a crisp, bright citrus aroma tempered with the light floral notes of orange blossom
- Spring Gardenia Green Tea: notes of fresh-cut gardenia tempered with fresh green tea; a very bright, fresh scent
- Each shipment will be billed separately at the above price, plus shipping and handling and any applicable taxes, for as long as you remain in the plan; no obligation to continue the plan; cancel anytime
Tune in to QVC for WEN by Chaz Dean - Hair & Body Care
Saturday, May 27, 2017 from 8 – 9 p.m. ET
and Sunday, May 28, 2017 from 8 – 9 a.m., 6 – 8 p.m. ET
and Tuesday, May 30, 2017 from 1 – 2 a.m., 1 – 2 p.m. ET
and Thursday, June 1, 2017 from 2 – 3 a.m. ET
and Sunday, June 4, 2017 from 5 – 6 p.m. ET