Vitamix 48 oz. 16-in-1 Variable Speed Blending System w/Dry Container
Special Offer Details
With the purchase of any Vitamix blender, you can also purchase the 32-oz Dry Ingredient Container with Recipe Book for an incredible value. Add it to your order for just $50 ($144 retail value). Offer ends December 31, 2017 at 11:59pm PT. While supplies last. Limit one per customer.
You'll know what goes into every bite. Place fresh ingredients into the 48-oz wet container to make anything from sugar-free smoothies to low-calorie salad dressing to hot homemade soups from scratch. The pulverizing power of the blender turns whole foods and ice into your desired consistency, even blending seeds, skin, pith, and leaves right into the mix. Company coming? Whip up delicious dips and spreads for your guests. And, when it's time for a treat, indulge in a cup of ice cream or some frozen drinks with friends. Even make your own flour and dough with the 32-oz dry container, including all the ingredients you love and none of the ones you don't. This is one versatile and convenient machine you'll want to use each and every day!
- C Series
- Includes base; 48-oz BPA-free wet container; 32-oz BPA-free dry container; 328-page, 275-recipe "Vitamix Creations" cookbook; 128-page 101 Blender Drinks book; 102-page Whole Grains recipe book; 38-minute DVD guide; spill-proof vented lid with removable lid plug; and two food tampers
- Performs functions of whole food juicer, blender, food processor, stick blender, hand mixer, ice cream maker, ice crusher, meat grinder, chopper, cheese grater, peanut butter maker, hot soup/sauce maker, fondue maker, grain mill, coffee grinder, and dough kneader
- 2.0 HP motor
- Variable speeds from 1 to 10
- Stainless steel hammermill and cutting blades in both containers
- Spill-proof vented lid with removable plug lets you add food while in use
- High-efficiency radial cooling fan and thermal protection system prevents burnout
- Approximate measurements: 17-1/2"H x 8-3/4"W x 9"L; Cord 70"; weighs 11 lbs
- UL listed; 5-year LMW