Vionic Orthotic Thong Sandals - Cocoa
Spring and summer days are lazy--and crazy. These sandals have you good to go all day thanks to their special, supportive design and an adjustable strap for a more secure fit. You'll hit all of your destinations in style, too, thanks to the solid or patterned straps and the fun, floral-patterned footbeds. A trip to the pool, check; a visit to the amusement park, check; dinner at the newest restaurant, check--wear them anywhere while it's warm. At long last, a thong sandal that's as supportive as it is stylish!
Experience the comfort firsthand. Customers rave about Orthaheel shoes, and they're recommended by Dr. Andrew Weil, a pioneer of integrative medicine. Try them out for yourself--and put your best foot forward in the seasons ahead.
It may take some time to get used to the built-in orthotic. It's best to wear this Orthaheel sandal for only a few hours at a time for the first few days to allow your body and arches to adapt to the orthotic technology.
- Style: Cocoa
- Adjustable strap with hook and loop closure across top of foot
- Fabric toe post on thong for additional comfort between toes
- Lightweight, flexible EVA midsole absorbs shock, helping reduce stress on feet, ankles, and knees
- Durable covered microfiber footbed features sueded finish that feels great underfoot
- Rubber outsole with wave-patterned tread offers good traction on a variety of surfaces while wearing
- Podiatrist-designed, biomechanical orthotic footbed with Orthaheel technology and a deep heel cup helps stabilize, support, and realign feet back to their natural position while wearing
- Helps to relieve common causes of heel pain and knee pain, related to over-pronation and flat feet while wearing
- Recommended by Dr. Andrew Weil
- Bottom construction: Rest
- Approximately 1"H heel
- Fit: true to size
- Medium whole sizes 5 thru 11; half sizes should size down
- Man-made materials
- Made in China