Vionic Orthotic Snake Print Slide Sandals - Molly
When the weather's warm, you want to get moving. Perfect for keeping up with the long days of summer, these sandals feature a patented four-degree arch support that helps stabilize the instep and helps to prevent excess pronation. In turn, this can help re-align feet to their natural position, helping alleviate pain in the foot, knee, and back caused by over-pronation. It's a difference you can feel--once you're accustomed to the built-in orthotic, you'll wonder how you ever went without it. Additionally, the printed microfiber footbed liner and microfiber upper liner feel soft against your skin for comfort you can count on.
And the look? It's one you'll want to slip into every day. The faux snakeskin design gives the sandals added edge, so you'll be as fashionable as you are comfortable. Choose your favorite from the selection of neutral and vivid colors, and take on summer in stride--and in style! And, you'll only find them here for the season. These sandals are exclusive to QVC until September 30, 2013!
It may take some time to get used to the built-in orthotic. It's best to wear this Orthaheel sandal for only a few hours at a time for the first few days to allow your body and arches to adapt to the orthotic technology.
- Style: Molly
- Black: gunmetal hardware
- Orange and Chocolate: brass-colored hardware
- Raspberry: goldtone hardware
- White: silvertone hardware
- Bottom construction: Amber
- Faux snakeskin T-strap upper adjusts with hook and loop closures
- Lightweight, flexible EVA midsole absorbs shock, helping reduce stress on feet, ankles, knees
- Lightweight rubber outsole with wave-patterned tread offers traction on a variety of surfaces
- Podiatrist-designed, biomechanical orthotic footbed; Orthaheel technology; deep heel cup helps stabilize, support, realign feet back to natural position while wearing
- Printed microfiber footbed liner; microfiber upper liner
- Helps relieve common causes of heel/knee pain related to over-pronation/flat feet
- Ideal complementary option for orthotic/arch support wearers particularly at home on hard flat floors
- Recommended by Dr Andrew Weil
- Approx 1"H heel
- Fit: true to size; fits medium widths best
- Whole sizes 5 thru 11
- Half sizes size down
- Man-made materials
- Made in China