Vionic Orthotic Mules w/ Floral Stitch Detail - Jane
You'll love the support. These mules feature Orthaheel's patented four-degree arch support that helps stabilize the instep and helps to prevent excess pronation. In turn, this can help re-align feet to their natural position, helping alleviate pain in the foot, knee, and back caused by over-pronation. It's a difference you can feel--once you're accustomed to the built-in orthotic, you'll wonder how you ever went without it.
And though they're certainly sensible, they're no plain Janes! The beautiful flower design will make you smile every time you see it peeking from your pant leg. Choose your favorite from the selection of cozy colors.
It may take some time to get used to the built-in orthotic. It's best to wear this Orthaheel mule for only a few hours at a time for the first few days to allow your body and arches to adapt to the orthotic technology.
- Style: Jane
- Mule style; delicate, floral stitching over vamp; adjustable hook-and-loop on top strap
- Black: teal/black stitching; Bronze: red/bronze stitching; Navy: light blue/navy stitching; Red: red/orange stitching; Pewter: purple/gray stitching
- Lightweight rubber outsole with wave-patterned tread for good traction on various surfaces
- Built-in, podiatrist-designed, biomechanical orthotic footbed with Orthaheel technology and deep heel cup helps stabilize, support, realign feet back to natural position while wearing
- Padded microfiber liner inside vamp
- Helps relieve common causes of heel and knee pain, related to over-pronation, flat feet
- Ideal complementary option for orthotic or arch support wearers, particularly at home on hard flat floor
- Received APMA Seal of Acceptance
- Recommended by Dr. Andrew Weil
- Bottom construction: Rest
- Approximately 1"H sole
- Fit: True to size
- Medium and Wide whole sizes 5 thru 11; half sizes should size down
- Man-made upper and balance; textile lining
- Made in China