Vionic Orthotic Mesh Walking Sneakers - Alliance
Comparable Retail Value: $116.62
We're sorry. This item is not available at this time.
Pre Order Possible .
Walking is fun in the fresh, vibrant colors of this lace-up design. The durable outsoles have a textured tread to help keep you stable on multiple surfaces, and the podiatrist-designed removable footbeds with Orthaheel(R) technology offer support. Those not used to such supportive sneakers should allow for an adjustment period and only wear these shoes for a few hours at a time for the first few days to allow your body and arches to adapt to the orthotic technology. But, once you get used to the built-in orthotics, your feet are sure to thank you for making the switch.
- Style: Alliance
- Lightweight mesh, lace-up
- Black and Orange/Pink Ombre: pink accent
- Charcoal: pink, blue accents
- White: purple accent
- Light Blue/Royal Ombre: green accent
- Lightweight, flexible EVA midsole absorbs shock, helping reduce stress on feet, ankles, knees
- Durable outsole; 1st Ray Technology, textured tread
- 1st Ray Technology: softer density EVA underneath big toe, lets joint bend more readily
- Podiatrist-designed, dual-density, biomechanical, removable, microfiber orthotic footbed; Orthaheel technology, deep heel cup helps stabilize, support, realign feet to natural position while wearing
- Helps relieve common causes of heel and knee pain from over-pronation, flat feet
- Complementary option for orthotic or arch support wearers, particularly on hard, flat floors
- Received APMA Seal of Acceptance
- Recommended by Dr. Andrew Weil
- Bottom construction: Action
- Approximately 1-1/2"H heel
- Fit: true to size with slightly generous fit
- Man-made/textile upper; textile lining; man-made balance