Vionic Orthotic Adjustable Triple Strap Slide Wedges - Radia
We're sorry. This item is not available at this time.
Pre Order Possible .
Orthaheel's patented four-degree arch support helps stabilize your instep and helps prevent excess pronation. In turn, this can help re-align feet to their natural position, helping alleviate pain in the foot, knee, and back caused by over-pronation. Once you're accustomed to the way the built-in orthotic feels, you'll wonder how you ever went without it.
Arrive at your destination in style with your choice of multiple patterns, and enjoy all the comfort these shoes have to offer! From Vionic(R).
It may take some time to adjust to the built-in biomechanical orthotic. We suggest wearing these for a few hours at a time for the first few days to allow your body to adapt to the technology.
- Style: Radia
- Slip-on styling; adjustable buckle and hook-and-loop straps provide optimal adjustability; goldtone hardware
- Microfiber-covered EVA footbed
- Lightweight, flexible EVA midsole absorbs shock, to help reduce stress on feet, ankles, and knees
- Rubber outsole with wave-patterned tread offers good traction on a variety of surfaces
- Podiatrist-designed, biomechanical orthotic footbed with Orthaheel technology and a deep heel cup helps stabilize, support, and realign feet back to their natural position while wearing
- Helps to relieve common causes of heel pain and knee pain, related to over-pronation and flat feet
- An ideal complementary option for orthotic or arch support wearers, particularly at home on hard flat floors
- Received APMA Seal of Acceptance
- Recommended by Dr Andrew Weil
- Bottom construction: Park
- Approximately 2"H faux wood wedge heel
- Fit: true to size
- Half sizes should size down
- Man-made materials