Vionic Orthotic Adj. Triple Strap Sandals - Cathy
Nobody needs to know you're wearing orthotic shoes. These fashionable sandals feature a built-in, patented, four-degree arch support that helps stabilize the instep and helps to prevent excess pronation. Its design helps control over-pronation and helps realign feet to their natural position, helping to improve body alignment. In turn, this can help alleviate pain in the foot, knee, and back caused by over-pronation. It's a difference you can feel--once you're accustomed to the built-in orthotic, you'll wonder how you ever went without it.
And the look? It's one you'll want to slip into every day. The triple-strap design with eye-catching hardware makes these sandals as fashionable as they are comfortable. Choose your favorite from the selection of colors and patterns, and be stylishly supported all summer.
From Vionic with Orthaheel Technology.
It may take some time to get used to the built-in orthotic. It's best to wear this Orthaheel sandal for only a few hours at a time for the first few days to allow your body and arches to adapt to the orthotic technology.
All colors have goldtone hardware except for the black snake which has silvertone hardware. Each one has tonal enamel detailing that match the color of the shoe, but the hardware itself is either goldtone or silvertone.
- Style: Cathy
- Black: snake pattern; silvertone hardware
- Bronze/Gold/Navy: smooth; goldtone hardware
- Fuchsia: snake pattern; goldtone hardware
- Bottom construction: Amber
- Three-strap upper with backstrap; adjustable hook-and-loop closures; tonal enamel detailing on hardware
- Flexible EVA midsole absorbs shock, helping reduce stress on feet, ankles, knees
- Durable outsole; botanical-patterned tread offers traction on various surfaces
- Podiatrist-designed, built-in biomechanical orthotic footbed with deep heel cup helps stabilize, support, realign feet to natural position while wearing
- Helps relieve common causes of heel and knee pain related to over-pronation, flat feet
- Complementary option for orthotic or arch support wearers, particularly on hard flat floors
- Received APMA Seal of Acceptance
- Recommended by Dr. Andrew Weil
- Bottom construction: Rest
- Approx 1-1/4"H heel
- Fit: true to size
- Medium whole sizes 5 thru 11; Wide whole sizes 6 thru 11; half sizes should size down
- Man-made materials