Very Berry Cornmeal Muffins
- 1–1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup cornmeal
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 Tbsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 cup Gourmet Nut Very Berry dried berry mix
- 1–1/3 cups plain yogurt
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup canola or vegetable oil (or melted butter)
- 1/2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Combine all the dry ingredients, including the dried berries, and mix well.
- Combine the milk, egg, oil, and vanilla together.
- Pour the liquid ingredients into the dry ingredients and stir as little as possible in order to get the batter together. It should still be lumpy.
- Transfer the batter into buttered or paper-lined muffin cups.
- Bake for 15 – 20 minutes for regular muffins, 30 minutes for Texas sized muffin cups.