Veronese 18K Clad 24" Gemstone & Satin Station Necklace
or 6 Easy Pays of $15.00
+ S&H and tax Good until July 1, 2017 2:59 a.m. ET
We're sorry. This item is not available at this time.
Pre Order Possible .
Veronese(R) jewelry is 18K yellow gold-clad sterling silver, which creates a big bold look at a fraction of the cost of gold. Nickel free.
Turquoise, Lapis, or Cultured Freshwater Pearl.
- 18K yellow gold-clad sterling silver
- Gemstone weight is not given for beads
- Approximate measurements: Cultured Freshwater Pearls 8.0mm; Turquoise/Lapis beads 7.5mm
- Stations consisting of large, oval, satin-finished bead, round polished beads, and round gemstone beads or ringed cultured freshwater pearl; linked by multiple strands of polished, oval-link chain
- Lobster claw clasp
- Measures approximately 24"L x 5/8"W
- Made in Italy
The GIA (Gemological Institute of America) is widely recognized as the world's foremost authority in gemology, including diamonds, colored stones, and pearls. Through research, education, and laboratory services, the GIA serves the public interest through objective gemstone evaluation, including identification.
You can purchase our gemstone jewelry with added confidence knowing that QVC incorporates the GIA's expertise into the QVC gemstone identification quality assurance process.
For more information on the GIA, visit www.GIA.edu.
For more information on the gemstones found at QVC, check out our gemstone glossary.