- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 Tbsp + 1 tsp whole milk
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 12 small flour tortillas (small taco size)
- 2 (15.5-oz) cans low sodium black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1-1/4 cups jarred salsa
- 3 cups shredded romaine lettuce
- 2 large vine-ripe tomatoes, chopped
- 3/4 cup shredded Colby Jack cheese
- 1 (16-oz) container guacamole
- 12 cilantro leaves, to garnish
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Lightly coat 2 (6-cup) Texas-size muffin pans with oil spray and set aside. Whisk together the sour cream, milk, and salt in a small bowl until smooth and refrigerate until needed. Place a flour tortilla into each muffin cup. Press down and to the sides, carefully folding back the tortilla edges to form a cup and leaving an opening in the center for the filling.
- Bake on the middle rack of the oven until golden brown, about 12-15 minutes. Remove from the oven and let the cups cool completely.
- While the cups are baking, place the salsa and black beans into a medium-size saucepan and cook over medium-low heat for 6-8 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove the pot from the stove and set aside.
- To assemble the cups, divide the lettuce, chopped tomatoes, cooked black beans, and cheese evenly among the baked tortilla cups. Top each cup with 2-3 Tbsp of the guacamole. Drizzle each cup with the sour cream mixture and garnish each with a cilantro leaf.
This recipe is prepared using Emeril by All-Clad 10-Piece Hard Anodized Cookware Set (K40201).
Go to David's Recipe Item Page for the full list of items that David has used in his recipes.