- We were going the ultimate dessert pizza, but if you prefer just to make a S'more or Turtle Pizza, the ingredients are here. Use what you wish.
- Grilling the rest of your meal outside? Try toasting your pizza. Preheat the grill to medium, place the pizza onto the grill grates, close the lid, and cook up to 2 minutes, or until the marshmallows and chocolate chips are melted. Remove the pizza from the grill, top with cashews, and caramel sauce. Let it sit for 15 minutes before cutting.
This recipe is prepared with the KitchenAid 5-Quart 325-Watt Tilt-Head Stand Mixer with Flex Edge (K41660).
Go to David's Recipe Item Page for the full list of items that David has used in his recipes.
Graham Cracker Dough:
- 3/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup wheat germ
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 stick unsalted margarine, softened
- 1/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 3 Tbsp milk
- 6 (1.55-oz) bars Hershey's chocolate, broken into single squares
- 3 cups mini marshmallows
- 2/3 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 2/3 cup chopped salted cashews
- 1/2 cup caramel sauce
- Position an oven rack in the middle of the oven and preheat to 350°F. Lightly grease a 12" pizza pan. Set aside.
- Whisk together whole wheat flour, all-purpose flour, wheat germ, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a medium-size bowl until evenly combined. Set aside.
- In a bowl of a stand mixer, fitted with a paddle attachment, cream together the margarine, brown sugar, honey, and vanilla at medium speed, until light and fluffy. Reduce the speed to low. Add the dry ingredients, alternating with the milk until completely incorporated.
- Press the dough onto the prepared pizza pan, spreading it to the edges. Bake for 12–14 minutes. Do not overbake. Remove the "crust" from the oven and immediately place the Hershey's squares onto the crust in a single layer. Top with the mini marshmallows and then with the chocolate chips.
- Place the pizza back into the oven for up to 3 minutes, or until the marshmallows and chocolate chips are melted. Remove the pizza from the oven, top with the cashews, and caramel sauce. Let the pizza rest for 15 minutes before cutting.