Fitspiration found! Total Gym brings you three inspiring fitness routines led by top personal trainer Rosalie Brown. Ideal for those with knee concerns, her Fountain of Youth Fitness DVD provides low-impact and joint-friendly moves made for a total body workout. Designed to help burn fat, her fast-paced Cardio Strength Interval DVD gets your feet moving and your blood pumping. And, her Core Cable Flow DVD challenges you with core-centric moves that can help enhance mobility, agility, and stamina. Plus, her 20-page Fitspiration Guide gives you tools to eat right, snack right, and sneak in an awesome ab workout. From Total Gym.
As always, please consult your personal physician before beginning any diet or exercise program.
Take a realistic approach: If you work consistently and follow the program, you maximize your results.
- Includes three workout DVDs: Fountain of Youth Fitness, Core Cable Flow Workout, and Cardio Strength Interval Workout; and Rosalie Brown's Fitspiration Guide
- Fountain of Youth Fitness: low-impact, joint-friendly, total body workout; emphasizes posture, core, and strength
- Core Cable Flow Workout: challenging core-centric workout to enhance mobility; emphasizes posture, agility, and stamina
- Cardio Strength Interval Workout: fast-paced movement
- Fitspiration Guide: 20 pages; recipes, snack tips, ab workout, Rosalie Brown's favorite workout
- Approximate run times: Fountain of Youth Fitness 21:27 minutes; Core Cable Flow Workout 24:35 minutes; Cardio Strength Interval Workout 29:20 minutes
- For use with Total Gym, Squat Stand/Flexibility Bar, Wing Attachment, and Press Up Bars, not included