Titanic Diamond Accent Filigree Design Sterling Ring
A Note About the Inspiration
Formal dinners and evening occasions required every person to have the costume and accessories to match. This piece is based on a sterling silver mesh evening bag that was recovered in 1987. It was found inside a leather bag, which contained several gold sovereigns from the United Kingdom. The bag is accented with a pierced, floral-designed rim, simple clasps, and a chain-link handle.
For more details on this ring's fit, please refer to the Ring Size Guide above.
- Sterling silver
- Diamonds are used as accents only
- Bezel- and prong-set, round, white diamonds in openwork floral design with rhodium plating; highly polished
- Collection is inspired by authentic artifacts recovered from the RMS Titanic
- Standard fit; sizes 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
- Measures approximately 1/2"L x 3/4"W
- Made in China