Titanic 0.75 ct tw White Topaz and 1/10cttwDiamond Sterling Pendan
A Note About the Inspiration
This piece is based on a handmade platinum, 18K gold, and diamond ring that probably belonged to a first-class passenger. During the formal dinners onboard, this ring would've sparkled and danced with an inner fire in response to the glow of electric lights.
Watch a video of the original ring from Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition.
- Includes pendant and cable link chain
- Sterling silver
- Total diamond weight is approximately 1/10 carat; diamond weights are minimum weights
- Total white topaz weight is approximately 0.75 carat
- Octagonal pendant; bezel-set white diamonds in openwork antique-style design; bead-set diamonds on bail
- Collection is inspired by authentic artifacts recovered from the RMS Titanic
- Chain secures with a spring ring clasp
- Approximate measurements: Pendant with bail 1"L x 1/2"W; Chain 18"L
- Made in China