Kick your flight simulator gameplay into high gear with this HOTAS WARTHOG USB dual-throttle joystick from Thrustmaster. Designed to replicate the dual throttle control panel of the U.S. Air Force A-10C attack aircraft, it combines a deep level of immersion with 55 fully programmable action buttons and two four-direction hat switches.
And thanks to its T.A.R.G.E.T. software suite, you can test multiple button layouts and configurations across a number of virtual devices like keyboard, joystick, mouse, and more, to find your ideal gaming setup. From Thrustmaster.
- H.E.A.R.T HallEffect AccuRate technology
- Friction wheel for manual adjustment to resistance
- Pull-and-push throttle system with disengageable afterburner, 17 action buttons
- 3D magnetic sensors on the stick
- Five-coil spring system
- Control panel with five programmable LEDs
- 55 programmable action button
- Joystick with 19 action buttons
- Two four-direction hat switches with built-in push button
- 16-bit resolution
- Surgical precision
- Stable, weighted base
- USB port
- Measures approximately 18-5/8" x 13-3/4" x 10-3/8"
- 2-year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty