Thai-Inspired Chili Dipping Sauce
- 3/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 6 Tbsp Sriracha chili sauce
- 3-1/2 Tbsp granulated sugar
- 2 Tbsp Thai fish sauce
- 1 Tbsp fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 Tbsp lime zest
- 2 tsp tamarind paste
- 2 tsp garlic, minced
- 1-1/2 tsp fresh ginger, finely grated
- In a medium bowl, combine all of the ingredients and whisk until the sugar is dissolved and the sauce is well blended. Set aside at room temperature until ready to use. Makes 6 servings.
Recipes provided by Emeril Lagasse. Copyright Martha Stewart Omnimedia, Inc.