Maximize the security and comfort of your inversion routine--at home or at the gym--with these lightweight, portable gravity boots. Especially helpful if you intend to fully invert, the boots wrap around your ankles, securing with adjustable, self-locking ratchet buckles. And, the removable calf loops place a slight bend in the knees to help eliminate uncomfortable loads on the knees and feet.
From Teeter Hang Ups.
As always, please consult your personal physician before beginning any diet or exercise program.
Take a realistic approach: If you work consistently and follow the program, you maximize your results.
- Dual, self-locking buckles, removable calf loops
- Light, durable shell surrounds thick, 5/8" foam liners for flexible support
- One size; each boot weighs approximately 2 lbs
- Boot casing lightweight DuPont Hytrel; hooks and calf loops strong glass-nylon alloy
- Can be secured to bar with maximum 1-1/4"Diam
- For use with select Teeter Hang Ups inversion tables or inversion and chin-up racks, sold separately
- Inversion table must be converted using a CV bar, sold separately; Teeter Hang Ups FitSpine System cannot be converted
- Ensure a secure platform before attempting inversion on non-Teeter equipment
- Supports up to 250 lbs in doorways, up to 300 lbs on inversion table; height capacity depends on size of door frame or height of bar
- 5-year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty
- Made in Thailand