Experience a difference you can feel when you incorporate inverted decompression into your workout. The DEX II is a versatile, hip-support inversion device that inverts your body in a bent knee/bent hip position to help flatten the lumbar curve for greater decompression in the lower back. It's also ideal for targeting your core during crunches and back extensions. For added moves, the base can be used for reverse dips, modified push-ups, and band work. From Teeters Hang Ups.
As always, please consult your personal physician before beginning any diet or exercise program.
Take a realistic approach: If you work consistently and follow the program, you maximize your results.
- Forward-rotating, user-controlled inversion
- Vinyl-covered ergonomic cushion holds the user in a fixed 90/90 position for a variety of inverted stretches and exercises
- Cane-shaped traction handles for user-controlled rotation and resistance
- Adjustable leg supports
- Corner feet provide stability
- Durable, scratch-resistant powder-coating
- Some assembly required; includes tools
- Measures approximately 41"L x 29"W x 45"H; supports up to 300 lbs; height range 4'8" to 6'6"
- Sturdy square steel tube construction
- Measures 45" x 41" x 29"
- 5-year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty
- Made in Taiwan